So Cheap Electric Lawn Mowers are a great choice when buying online and they are very popular too. This is great for you as it means that the prices are very low and so you can easily get Cheap Electric Lawn Mowers for a very cheap price. We only show Cheap Electric Lawn Mowers from top sellers and they are all brand new and so you can be sure that you are getting a great deal as the prices are so low.
So the cheapest Cheap Electric Lawn Mowers that we could find are as follows:
- Powerful carbon power motor with high torque
- 3-level axial height adjustment
- Folding handle
- Cable strain relief
- Grass protecting, large wheels
- Powerful, convenient and efficient, the VonHaus 1000W Lawnmower offers a quick and easy way to maintain a healthy, tidy lawn
- Distinctive with its black and orange housing, the lawnmower features soft grip handles and four symmetrical tread wheels for easy manoeuvrability
- Features a 32cm cutting width with a variable 2.4 - 6.5cm cutting height and large 30L grass capacity - ideal for fast and proficient mowing
- Simple assembly required - includes easy-to-follow instructions. Lightweight at only 7kg, the lawnmower measures L116 X W36.5 X H96cm
- Manufacturer 2 Year Warranty Included
- MPN: Does Not Apply
- Manufacturer warranty: 1 year
- UPC: Does Not Apply
- Model: Flymo 32V
- Country of Manufacture: China
- Brand: Unbranded
- MPN: ST10
- Ergonomically designed for simple and easy use in your garden
- Collects and compacts more grass for less emptying of the 29 L grassbox
- Lightweight at only 8.3 kg, allowing easy transportation and storage
- 32 cm metal blade, designed for use on small to medium sized gardens
- Choice of three cutting heights from 20-60 mm
- High Performance Blaupunkt 1000W 3400rpm AC Electric Motor And Quality Metal Blade Gives This Grass Cutter Clean Cut And A Great Finish To Your Lawn
- 32cm Cutting Diameter Blades Ideal For Small to Medium Gardens Are Positioned To Mow Right Up To The Edge and a 30L Grass Collector Box Has Plenty Of Space For Cuttings
- 3 Cutting Height Adjustments Allow You To Cut Your Grass To The Desired Length And Oversized Rear Wheels Ease Working On Uneven Ground
- Best in Class Features Include; a Long 10m Power Cable Meaning You're Never Far From a Socket and an Ergonomic Comfort Grip and Bar Power Control Mean You Can Operate With Either Hand and Make Manoeuvring the Lawn Mower Simple. Whilst Easily Folding Down To Fit Under A Shelf Or Bench, Storage Space Is Saved In The Shed
- 3 Year Blaupunkt Blue Dot Warranty from EXCLUSIVE BLAUPUNKT Approved Retailer.
- 32cm Metal Blade
- 3 Heights of Cut (20mm - 60mm)
- 29 Litre Grass Box
- 10 Metre Mains Cable
- Rear Roller
- Used, Used - Good: This is an item in good condition that shows signs of previous use. This item has been inspected and cleaned by our expert merchandise processing team. It may have a few cosmetic imperfections such as light scratches or marks. This item functions with no problems. Please see the included pictures.
- Brand: Snow Joe, LLC.
- Power Source: Electric Corded
- MPN: MJ401E
- Type: Electric Walk Behind Mower
- Powerful 1300 watt motor
- 4 heights of cut (12 - 32mm)
- 20 litre collection box
- 10 metre mains cable
- 30cm metal cutting blade
- Brand: PCC
- MPN: ST10
- 29 cm cutting width, ideal for use on small to medium gardens
- Ergonomically designed for simple and easy use in your garden
- Collects and compacts more grass for less emptying of the 20 L grassbox
- Lightweight at only 8.8 kg allowing easy transportation and storage
- Product Dimensions: 79.2 x 42.7 x 40.4 cm
- Manufacturer refurbished, Manufacturer Refurbished: THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING IS IN POOR CONDITION. This is a Manufacturer Refurbished unit that has been professionally restored by a manufacturer or manufacturer-approved vendor. These items meet the exact manufacturer specifications. Units are usually cosmetically indistinguishable from "New" products, but some may show signs of light use. Functionally, these units are equivalent to "New".
- Brand: Snow Joe
- MPN: MJ401E-RM
How to Buy Cheap Electric Lawn Mowers
It’s best to buy Cheap Electric Lawn Mowers online as the prices are a lot cheaper and so you can get an amazing deal by buying online.Generally speaking, cord-pull start mowers are the least expensive range; probably due to the fact they can be more difficult to fire up and more likely to cause undue strain upon a fragile lumbar region.
Electric Lawn Mowers are great, and an alternative from petrol powered mowers. You may be surprised to also learn that some electric lawn mowers are powered by battery! Some of the main benefits of using an electric mower include:
- Lack of noise pollution – Electric lawn mower engines are virtually silent. Obviously there will still be a degree of noise, but it will be nowhere near the ear damaging levels that a petrol mower could produce.
- No gas or oil required – No messing around having to purchase gas / oil for your motor. If an electric engine required a lubricant of some sort, it will usually be a different type of oil that is much easier to use than you would need to have in a petrol powered engine. Not only that, but it is more environmentally friendly, which the Environment Agency will no doubt be thankful for!
- Cost savings – An electric lawn mower will not require the use of petrol, which means you will not have to purchase any, which obviously leads you to costs savings immediately. Add up the cost of the gallons of petrol you would usually buy, and see just how much it saves you! Not only will you save this money, but electric mowers are also easier to maintain, with parts costing less.
- Ease of use – Most electric lawn mowers are lighter and easier to manoeuvre than your petrol versions, meaning that the time taken to mow the lawn will reduce, giving you more time to get on with other things in your life!
You can find plenty of electric lawn mowers online by using any of the following search terms:
- Electric Lawn Mower
- Best Electric Lawn Mower
- Battery Powered Lawn Mower
- Lawn Mower Electric
- Cordless Electric Lawn Mower
Carry on reading, as now we are going to provide you with a list of the top electric lawn mowers around. Hopefully you will gain a better insight by reading below and following the relevant links:
Flymo FTL330 Turbo Lite Electric Hover Lawnmower – This mower has a powerful 1150 watt motor, a 33cm metal blade, 4 separate heights of cut, and is also light weight and easy to manoeuvre. Reviews suggest that this mower is quicker than other models, is lightweight, and even works on damp grass! Result!
Flymo HoverVac 280 Electric Hover Collect Lawnmower, 1300 W – This option comes with a 29cm cutting width (ideal for your small to medium sized gardens), a 20 L grassbox, and it only weighs 8.8kg making it easy to transport around. Reviews show that this model folds down for easy storage, and is a buyer favourite.
Garden Gear 24V Rechargeable Cordless Electric Lawn Mower 25 Litre Grass Collector – If you are looking for a mower that doesn’t involve a cord, but similarly doesn’t live off the use of petrol or oils, this could be the one for you. Fully battery powered, it will take just 40 minutes to fully charge which will allow you to mow up to 450 square meters at a time. Cutting heights can be adjusted between 2.5mm and 5mm, and get this, if you want to leave striped on your garden to look like a pro, this machine can do just that as it features a built-in roller! For more benefits, click the link! Reviews are telling us that this mower is a life (and time) saver!
Bosch Rotak 42 LI Ergoflex Cordless 36 V Lithium Ion Rotary Lawnmower – This mower has a 43cm cutting width, a single lever cut adjuster to be able to mow in different conditions perfectly, and a powerful 36 V 2.6 Ah lithium-ion battery which is ideal for usage on medium to larger sized lawns. Reviews are good, and they tell us that assembly is pretty straight forward, whilst the mower itself produces a fine cut for your lawns.
There are lots more electric lawn mowers out there in the stratosphere, but those above are some of the best sellers with the best customer reviews.
Moving on, we are now going to look at some of the accessories and attachments you will find may come with your new electric mower and tell you more about then, so without further ado, here we are:
- Hour Meters – An hour meter acts as a reminder to the user to signify when it has reached its peak and possibly needs a break. This helps to prevent short circuits and / or overheating. These are a great addition to your mower as some electric lawn mowers are not designed to be used consistently for long periods of time.
- The Electric Power Take Off – Usually this helps with the electric engagement of the blade, which in turn gives it more punch when it comes to cutting the grass. This is usually provided for convenience purposes above anything else.
- The electric power cord / battery – Of course, not all electric lawn mowers need cords (e.g. the aptly names cordless mower, etc.), but all electric mowers need powering somehow. The electric cord connects to the mains via the use of a plug, and you need to make sure that it is long enough for your usage requirements. The battery operated mowers will still need charging in some way, but the batteries make it easier for you as generally no lead is required meaning you can reach hard to get to places a lot easier than if you had an electric power cord to consider.
- A washout port – This handy port allows you to connect up to the main water point. Doing this allows you to wash the blade clean, which in turn will provide you with a better cut when mowing any given area.
Finally for our piece of electric mowers, we are now turning our attention to some of the key terms that you may need to get your head around, and hope to help you understand exactly what they mean:
- Single Level Cutting Blade – A single level cutting blade is just one of the adjustments that allow you to move the height of the blade up and down to make cutting grass easier. It can be used to alter the height depending on the style or length of the grass you are cutting. It also saves time, as you don’t have to manually adjust each time you want to change.
- Caster Wheels – Usually located at the front of a mower, and designed to enhance manoeuvrability across different courses. Usually not large in size, they aid to set the height at which the blade will cut the surface.
- Bail – Put simply, the bail is usually a feature that can be pulled, pressed, or squeezed, and when actioned correctly it will put the lawn mower into a working state.
- Blade break engagement control / clutch – This contraption is designed to stop the blade whilst the engine is still on. This addition actually makes it easier for you to empty the lawn mower bag full of grass (an additional extra in itself). Releasing the blade also helps you to remove any obstacles before going ahead with mowing, especially with push behind electric mowers.
For more information relating to electric lawnmowers and their benefits and potential pitfalls, you can compile your own research online and through visiting various local DIY stores and lawn mower stockists, or alternatively please feel free to contact us here and we will be happy to discuss any queries or answer any questions you may have.
Remember we are here to help and want to help you get the best cheap electric lawn mowers currently out there.
So above we have the general best deals for Cheap Electric Lawn Mowers but there are also specific models and so we have pages for those listed below:
- Electric Mower
- Electric Lawn Mower
- Small Electric Lawn Mower
- Electric Rotary Lawn Mower
- Electric Cylinder Mower
- Electric Cylinder Lawn Mower
- Electric Hover Mower
- Electric Rotary Mower
Or if you want other types of lawn mower then see those in the main menu above or the home page.