So Cheap Petrol Lawn Mowers are a great choice when buying online and they are very popular too. This is great for you as it means that the prices are very low and so you can easily get Cheap Petrol Lawn Mowers for a very cheap price. We only show Cheap Petrol Lawn Mowers from top sellers and they are all brand new and so you can be sure that you are getting a great deal as the prices are so low.
So the cheapest Cheap Petrol Lawn Mowers that we could find are as follows:
- Type: Lawn Mower
- MPN: P4100P
- Brand: P1PE
- Power Method: Petrol
- Engine Size: 99cc
- 149cc .
- Steel blade.
- 40cm blade width.
- 5 cutting heights.
- Cutting heights ranging from 2.5cm-7.5cm.
- 5.32HP 173cc 4 stroke petrol engine
- Drive speed control
- Single lever height adjustment 25mm to 75mm
- Large 10" rear drive wheels & 65 litre hard top grass collector
- 2 years warranty
- Four stroke Einhell OHV engine with one cylinder
- Disengage able rear-wheel drive
- Central cutting height adjustment, five levels
- Sturdy plastic housing for agile handling
- Extra-high rear ejector for good catching result
- 44cm cutting width
- Hand propelled.Engine Type RS100 OHV
- 100cc Mountfield RS100 OHV engine
- Single lever cutting height adjustment
- 20-70mm cutting height / 5 positions
- Mulching Plug included
- Includes FREE* GreenThumb lawn treatment
- Hand propelled
- Brand: Rotary
- Blade Style: Rotary
- Power Source: Petrol
- Model: 40cm Mower
- MPN: RAC4000T-2
- Engine Size: 98cc
- Engine Type: 4 Stroke
- Cutting Width: 40cm
- Steel Deck; Self propelled
- 2 in 1 cutting system: Rear discharge or collect
- Single lever height of cut adjustment;5 heights of cut: 20mm - 75mm
- Soft grip folding handles
- 50 Litre grass collection bag
- Easy manoeuvrable , easy starting, fuel efficient
- 125cc Briggs & Stratton 300E Series engine with the Prime'n Pull TM E-Z Starting System
- Robust high quality steel deck
- Ergonomic soft grip handle for comfortable use
- Easily adjustable 5 cutting heights ranging from 25mm-75mm
- Large 45 litre grass collection bag
- 7 days a week support: helpline & spare parts
- Powerful 4 stroke engine
- Self propelled
- 7 positions cutting depth adjustment
- 50L grass collection bag
- Foldable handle easy to storage
- 39cm cutting width
- Hand propelled
- 125cc Briggs & Stratton 300 series OHV engine
- 25-70mm cutting height/ 5 positions
- 40 litre grass collector
- WOLF 4.5HP 4 Stroke Recoil Start Engine
- Self Propelled Drive with Drive Speed Controller
- 7 Height Settings (25mm to 75mm) with Single Lever Adjustment
- 50 Litre Grass Collection Bag
- 4 in 1 - Side Discharge, Rear Discharge, Cut & Collect and Mulch
- MPN: PPLM-21196
- Brand: ParkerBrand
- 2.6kW Hyundai OHV 4-stroke 139cc engine, providing easy starting with low fuel consumption.
- Rear wheel drive, 420mm cutting width ideal for small to medium sized lawns.
- Single lever central height adjuster - six cutting heights 25mm to 75mm. Rear Discharge, Collect and Mulching options
- Easy to remove, spacious 45 litre grass collector minimises time spent emptying cuttings.
- Covered by Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty
- 2.6KW Hyundai ohv 4-stroke 139cc engine, providing easy starting with low fuel consumption.
- Rear wheel Drive, 420mm cutting width ideal for small to medium sized lawns.
- Single lever central height adjuster - six cutting heights 25mm to 75mm. Rear discharge, collect and mulching options.
- Easy to remove, spacious 45 litre grass collector minimises time spent emptying cuttings.
- Foldable handles for compact storage.
- Lawnmower with 139 cc four-stroke engine
- Nine centrally adjusted variable cutting heights from 30-80 mm
- Large 50 L grass collection bag with a filling level indicator
- Ergonomic folding handle
- Recommended for lawn areas up to 1,400 square m
How to Buy Cheap Petrol Lawn Mowers
It’s best to buy Cheap Petrol Lawn Mowers online as the prices are a lot cheaper and so you can get an amazing deal by buying online.Before you take your final decision on the electric lawn mower, take the time to check the types of blades that comes with the lawn mower, be sure to choose an electric lawn mower that has removable blades. This simply means you will be able to replace the blades when the need arise. So be sure to check the specification of the lawn mower to see the type of blades that comes with it. The right electric lawn mower should be easy to maintain. This also has to do with servicing, repair and the availability of spare parts.
Petrol Lawn Mowers are designed to give you more power and endurance that electric mowers. They are best utilised on large lawns as well as grass that hasn’t been cut for a while and is therefore overgrown and / or thick.
A petrol lawnmower will be heavier than an electric one, so whilst they’ll cut more at any single time, they also require a lot more man power to move around. Saying that, there are options available, such as self-propelling models that take a little bit of the effort required away.
These days, it is clear that petrol lawn mowers are becoming more and more popular for a variety of reasons. Some of these reasons include the fact that they are becoming cheaper and easier to purchase. Most of the petrol lawn mowers these days use standard unleaded straight from the pump, leaving the days of having to mix up fuel for 2 stroke engines long gone in the past.
The main benefit of a petrol mower is that because it isn’t tied to a power cord or cable, it can practically go anywhere you like and can also cut through longer grass due to the increased power the engines will provide.
It is also worth noting that petrol lawn mowers are quite noisy when you compare them to other types, and this is down to the fact that they have air cooled engines. These air cooled engines also require a little more looking after than what an electric lawn mower would, but if they are maintained correctly and regularly, they will last far longer than the electric counterparts.
To make things clear, petrol lawnmowers have different terminologies, so we will look at what they are and what they mean now, along with details of some of the best of them on the market now according to price and reviews:
Self Propelled Petrol Lawnmower / Self Propelled Petrol Lawn Mower / Petrol Lawn Mowers Self Propelled / Petrol Self Propelled Lawn
A lawnmower that you find under any of these terms is one that requires a good level of human intervention and effort to make it move. They will fire up using petrol, but it is up to you to manoeuvre them and control the directions in which they are cutting. These types of mower would be suggested for gardens that are on a level, not too big, and not overgrown.
Some of the best of these type mowers are:
Powerplus 410mm (16”), 3 in 1 Self Propelled 4 Stroke 98cc – This product contains a 3 in 1 Mower, has a 410mm cutting diameter, and comes with a 2 Year Home User Warranty. It comes with height adjustment facilities for 7 different heights, folds for easy storage, and comes with a 50 litre grass collection bag. According to reviews, this lawnmower has good fuel economy.
Frisky Fox PLUS 20” 5.5hp Self Propelled Petrol Lawn Mower 4 in 1 – This product comes with a OHV 5.5HP 4-Stroke Petrol Engine, 20” Cutting Width, a single lever height adjuster, and a 55L Grass Collection bag. Reviews suggest that this mower is excellent, with a great cut quality and better manoeuvrability than expected for a big machine.
BMC Lawn Racer 17” Self Propelled Wolf 3.75HP 4 Stroke Engine Rotary Petrol Lawn Mower – This mower comes with a 3.75HP OHV 4 Stroke Unleaded Petrol Engine, 5 separate cutting heights (ranging from 25mm to 70mm), a 40L Hard Top Grass Box, and Large Drive Wheels for Maximum Grip.
Petrol Cylinder Mower
Petrol Cylinder Mowers are used for giving a very low, fine cut, the type that you would traditionally find on a British lawn. They can be used for all lawns ranging from small in size right through to your larger lawns, and come in different types, from push mowers all the way through to ride ons.
Some of the best mowers in this category are:
Qualcast Classic Petrol 43S Petrol Cylinder Lawnmower – This mower comes with a 3 year parts guarantee and has been discontinued by the manufacturer, so act quick if you want one!
Webb 17in Petrol Cylinder Lawnmower – This petrol cylinder lawnmower comes packed with a 118cc engine, a 5 bladed hardened steel cutting cylinder, and foldable handlebars.
Allett Kensington 17K Petrol Cylinder Lawnmower – This mower has some outstanding features including a 3 hp Kawasaki Four Stroke Single Cylinder Unleaded Petrol engine, a 51cm / 20” width cylinder cassette for a high quality scissor-cut, and a 3 way drive system, amongst other things. Reviews suggest that this mower will leave you with a better lawn than your neighbour – check it out!
Petrol Hover Mower
Put simply, petrol hover mowers work by creating a pocket of air that the mower rests on to give it the feeling that it is flowing. These types of mowers should be used for medium to large lawns, and can be used in a professional setting. One of the main benefits of a hover mower is that it can be moved in any direction and also at angles of up to 45 degrees, which makes the otherwise difficult to mow places that bit easier.
One of the best petrol hover mowers at the moment is:
Flymo Petrol Power Air Cushion Mower – – This mower makes it easier to mow the usually difficult outlying areas. This machine is designed for large-scale domestic and / or semi-professional use, and comes with a powerful Honda engine which helps work on slopes of up to 45 degrees.
This model isn’t cheap, cheap, but it is a great investment which will more than make your money back in a quick space of time. You will see it is actually a bargain!
So, you now have a good understanding of petrol lawn mowers, and you’ve seen some of the many on offer that other people have reviewed and rated as good machines to purchase, so now let’s move on to the finer aspects of the mowers, including starting mechanisms and fuel types.
Starting with starting mechanisms:
Petrol lawnmowers can come with variable starting mechanisms, and believe it or not, the one you choose can have cost implications on your purchase. The way it is viewed is that the easier it is for you to start up, the more expensive it will be.
The first type of starting mechanism is the Recoil Start and this involves pulling a cord with a handle out of the engine fairly quickly to enable it to turn over and get it started.
The second starting mechanism is the Electric Start and this involves pushing a small button to simply start the engine. Believe it or not, petrol lawn mowers can have electric starts!
The third starting mechanism is the Electric Key Start and you would invariably find these on the more high spec models. This start is operated by key, much similar to how you would start your car.
Finally, moving on to fuel types:
Petrol lawn mowers come in two different fuel types – 4 stroke and 2 stroke. You will find that most petrol lawn mowers in the current climate.
Starting with 2 stroke engines. 2 stroke engines require a special additive to be added to the fuel to make it compatible with the engine. In a 2 stroke engine, oil is most likely injected by the engine into the air / fuel mix, or even added to the fuel itself before it is put into the mower. A 2 stroke engine is highly efficient and lightweight compared to the 4 stroke engine.
A 4 stroke engine is the most common engine around at the moment. They run off standard unleaded petrol that you would get from a petrol forecourt. These types of engines do require oil, and this is added separately for the purpose of lubrication.
So above we have the general best deals for Cheap Petrol Lawn Mowers but there are also specific models and so we have pages for those listed below:
- Petrol Lawn Mower With Roller
- Lawn Mower Petrol
- Petrol Mower
- Petrol Lawn Mower
- Electric Start Petrol Lawn Mower
- Petrol Cylinder Mower
- Petrol Hover Mower
- Small Petrol Mower
- Electric Start Petrol Mower
- Petrol Rotary Mower
- Petrol Rotary Lawn Mower
- Small Petrol Lawn Mower
- Lightweight Petrol Lawn Mower
- Cylinder Petrol Lawn Mower
- Petrol Cylinder Lawn Mower
Or if you want other types of lawn mower then see those in the main menu above or the home page.