So if you are looking to buy a Electric Self Propelled Lawn Mower and want a very cheap price then this is great for you as they are all brand new and have very low prices. So you can easily buy a Electric Self Propelled Lawn Mower using this page and save a lot of money, and then also have the amazing lawn that a Electric Self Propelled Lawn Mower will give.
We only show the very cheapest prices that we could find and they are also all brand new and so top quality. So the cheapest Electric Self Propelled Lawn Mower that we can find are:
- Switch from collection to mulching with flick of lever
- Height adjustable handlebar with soft grip for more comfort
- Central height of cut lever for ease of use
- Soft wheels with ball bearings for smoother operation
- Powerful induction motor offering long term reliability
- 3.6kW Hyundai OHV 4-stroke 173cc engine, providing easy starting with low fuel consumption.
- Push button electric start and pull start.
- Rear wheel drive, 51cm cutting width ideal for small to medium sized lawns.
- Single lever central height adjuster - six cutting heights 25mm to 75mm. Rear Discharge, Collect and Mulching options
- Covered by Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty
- 3.6KW Hyundai ohv 4-stroke 173cc engine, providing easy starting with low fuel consumption.
- Push button electric start and pull start.
- Rear wheel Drive, 51cm cutting width ideal for small to medium sized lawns.
- Single lever central height adjuster - six cutting heights 25mm to 75mm.Rear discharge, collect and mulching options.
- Easy to remove, spacious 70 litre grass collector minimises time spent emptying cuttings.
- Wolf 6.5 hp 4-stroke Petrol Engine
- All Steel Deck
- 4 in 1 Facility: Cut, Cuts and Collects, Mulches and Side Discharges
- Simple Push Button Start - Lithium Ion Battery - Includes Battery & Charger
- Self Propelled - Includes FREE One Litre of Engine Oil
- POWERFUL WOLF 6.5HP 4 STROKE PETROL ENGINE
- ALL STEEL DECK & 60L HARD TOP GRASS CATCHER
- 4 IN 1 FACILITY: CUT, CUT & COLLECT, MULCHE OR SIDE DISCHARGE
- SIMPLE PUSH BUTTON START - LITHIUM ION BATTERY STARTING TECHNOLOGY
- SELF PROPELLED WITH ADJUSTABLE SPEED CONTROLLER
- 3.6kW Hyundai OHV 4-stroke 173cc Euro 2 engine.
- Electric key start.
- Full width ribbed rear roller for a traditional British striped lawn.
- Rear Wheel (roller) drive, 51cm cutting width ideal for medium to large sized lawns.
- Covered by Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty. Free Mainland UK Delivery only - (Excluding Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands & Highlands & Northern Ireland). Kindly note, for those areas there would be an extra shipping charge. Please contact us if you need the item to be shipped to those places.
- MPN: HYM51SPE
- Brand: Hyundai
- 53 cm/21 " width of cut & adjustable cutting heights (25 - 114 mm)
- Smooth Sens-a-Speed system which automatically adjusts to your walking speed
- Recycling, rear collection and side discharge capability
- Robust high quality steel deck and electric start
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
Why Buy a Electric Self Propelled Lawn Mower?
The Electric Self Propelled Lawn Mower is incredible for many reasons and gives an amazing finish to your lawn and so if you are wanting the best looking garden possible then the Electric Self Propelled Lawn Mower is a great choice.This is where a lot of your focus should be. The more powerful the engine, the more it is able to tackle. So, for example, if you have a garden which has some very tough weeds and a lot of hills, then you are going to want to opt for a lawnmower which has a larger engine otherwise it will not be able to deal with it.
Many people think that once they start to go down the cheaper end of the market, what they end up with is going to be an unbranded mess. That isn’t the case. Sure, unbranded lawnmowers are probably going to be a cheaper. However, we always suggest that you spend a couple of pounds extra and get something decent. Because electric lawn mowers needs to connect to a power source to turn on, the type of power supply unit that comes with the lawn mower needs to be checked before purchase. It is important that you check the capacity of the power supply. It shouldn’t be too high or too low for your power source. The only time that you really need a larger motor is if you have a lot of hills in your garden or if the grass or weeds that you are cutting are very, very tough. Most people who want a cheap lawnmower can get away with something that is quite small in size. It may take a couple of extra passes over the grass to make sure that it is cut nice and evenly, but it is going to do!
Lawnmowers are exceedingly popular. Millions of the things are sold around the globe each year. Now, contrary to popular belief, not every lawnmower is the same. This guide is to give you an indication as to which type of lawnmower you should buy. Don’t really think of it as a complete guide, more a guide to giving you a nudge in the right direction! Buying a lawn mower is a process that requires gradual planning, which makes it important that you take the time to choose a cheap lawn mower that has the highest quality. It is relevant that you first do a thorough analysis of why you think you need the lawn mower in the first place. This has to do with carefully assessing the size of your lawn, which should give you a clear picture of the type and size of lawn mower you need to choose when you finally visit the store.
Or if you do not want to look at the Electric Self Propelled Lawn Mower but would rather look at other lawn mowers then you can see the main Cheap Self Propelled Lawn Mowers page or the other pages for other lawn mowers.- Rotary; ever seen a stripe on a football pitch? That comes from the use of a rotary lawnmower. There is a small wheel underneath it which rotates. It does create quite a nice effect. The downside is that these petrol lawnmowers are only going to work in situations where you have a flat lawn.