So if you are looking to buy a Self Propelled Electric Lawn Mower and want a very cheap price then this is great for you as they are all brand new and have very low prices. So you can easily buy a Self Propelled Electric Lawn Mower using this page and save a lot of money, and then also have the amazing lawn that a Self Propelled Electric Lawn Mower will give.
We only show the very cheapest prices that we could find and they are also all brand new and so top quality. So the cheapest Self Propelled Electric Lawn Mower that we can find are:
- Switch from collection to mulching with flick of lever
- Height adjustable handlebar with soft grip for more comfort
- Central height of cut lever for ease of use
- Soft wheels with ball bearings for smoother operation
- Powerful induction motor offering long term reliability
- 3.6kW Hyundai OHV 4-stroke 173cc engine, providing easy starting with low fuel consumption.
- Push button electric start and pull start.
- Rear wheel drive, 51cm cutting width ideal for small to medium sized lawns.
- Single lever central height adjuster - six cutting heights 25mm to 75mm. Rear Discharge, Collect and Mulching options
- Covered by Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty
- 3.6KW Hyundai ohv 4-stroke 173cc engine, providing easy starting with low fuel consumption.
- Push button electric start and pull start.
- Rear wheel Drive, 51cm cutting width ideal for small to medium sized lawns.
- Single lever central height adjuster - six cutting heights 25mm to 75mm.Rear discharge, collect and mulching options.
- Easy to remove, spacious 70 litre grass collector minimises time spent emptying cuttings.
- Wolf 6.5 hp 4-stroke Petrol Engine
- All Steel Deck
- 4 in 1 Facility: Cut, Cuts and Collects, Mulches and Side Discharges
- Simple Push Button Start - Lithium Ion Battery - Includes Battery & Charger
- Self Propelled - Includes FREE One Litre of Engine Oil
- POWERFUL WOLF 6.5HP 4 STROKE PETROL ENGINE
- ALL STEEL DECK & 60L HARD TOP GRASS CATCHER
- 4 IN 1 FACILITY: CUT, CUT & COLLECT, MULCHE OR SIDE DISCHARGE
- SIMPLE PUSH BUTTON START - LITHIUM ION BATTERY STARTING TECHNOLOGY
- SELF PROPELLED WITH ADJUSTABLE SPEED CONTROLLER
- 3.6kW Hyundai OHV 4-stroke 173cc Euro 2 engine.
- Electric key start.
- Full width ribbed rear roller for a traditional British striped lawn.
- Rear Wheel (roller) drive, 51cm cutting width ideal for medium to large sized lawns.
- Covered by Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty. Free Mainland UK Delivery only - (Excluding Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands & Highlands & Northern Ireland). Kindly note, for those areas there would be an extra shipping charge. Please contact us if you need the item to be shipped to those places.
- MPN: HYM51SPE
- Brand: Hyundai
- 53 cm/21 " width of cut & adjustable cutting heights (25 - 114 mm)
- Smooth Sens-a-Speed system which automatically adjusts to your walking speed
- Recycling, rear collection and side discharge capability
- Robust high quality steel deck and electric start
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
Why Buy a Self Propelled Electric Lawn Mower?
The Self Propelled Electric Lawn Mower is incredible for many reasons and gives an amazing finish to your lawn and so if you are wanting the best looking garden possible then the Self Propelled Electric Lawn Mower is a great choice.Petrol mowers come in various sizes for various jobs; from simple push and pull to tractor-like eye catching ride-on. In general rotary bladed mowers tend to be less expensive than the more sophisticated cylindrical types.
There are several benefits to using a petrol lawnmower. We are going to try and cover as many of them as we can on this page. Hopefully, this will enable you to determine whether a petrol lawnmower is going to be the best bet for you or not. Electric mowers are the next cheapest option, with models frequently available at under £50. The most popular by far of this electric breed is the hover mower; do you remember the advert slogan, ‘It’s a lot less bovver with a hover!’? There are a couple of disadvantages to petrol lawnmowers. Nothing crazy, but worth thinking about! Perhaps the major disadvantage is that they do have a higher cost. Remember; not only do you need to buy the lawnmower, but you also need to buy petrol to put in it too. In addition to this, they can be quite noisy. Many people find that they are harder to move around too.
There are a couple of disadvantages to petrol lawnmowers. Nothing crazy, but worth thinking about! Perhaps the major disadvantage is that they do have a higher cost. Remember; not only do you need to buy the lawnmower, but you also need to buy petrol to put in it too. In addition to this, they can be quite noisy. Many people find that they are harder to move around too. The major downside of any electric mower is the trailing electrical cord. Although you’ll soon get used to handling and avoid it.
Or if you do not want to look at the Self Propelled Electric Lawn Mower but would rather look at other lawn mowers then you can see the main Cheap Self Propelled Lawn Mowers page or the other pages for other lawn mowers.While you could probably spend a few pounds extra and get a decent petrol lawnmower, you do need to remember that you need to get the fuel too. For many people, it is not worth the extra cost. They just want something that can cut their lawn without too many issues.