So if you are looking to buy a Mcculloch Mower and want a very cheap price then this is great for you as they are all brand new and have very low prices. So you can easily buy a Mcculloch Mower using this page and save a lot of money, and then also have the amazing lawn that a Mcculloch Mower will give.
We only show the very cheapest prices that we could find and they are also all brand new and so top quality. So the cheapest Mcculloch Mower that we can find are:
- 40 cm cutting width with steel cutting deck
- 120cc McCulloch engine, 2 kW/ 2900 rpm, push Lawn Mower
- 5 cutting heights between 20 - 75 mm, individually adjusted
- Rear discharge system with 50 litre fabric collection bag
- Cutting Width: 40cm (16") ; Cutting height: min-max 20 - 75 mm / 0.79 - 2.95 inch.
- Recoil Start;Wheel size, front/rear 170 mm/170 mm / 6.69 inch/6.69 inch.
- Push Propelled. Net power at preset rpm : 1.6 kW @ 2900 rpm
- Individual Height Adjustment 5 Cutting Heights (20-75mm)
- 50 Litre Grass Collector
- 46 cm cutting width with steel cutting deck
- 120cc McCulloch engine, 2 kW/ 2900 rpm, self-propelled, single speed
- 6 cutting heights between 30 - 80 mm, 3 point adjustment
- Rear discharge system with 50 L fabric collection bag
- 5 Cutting Heights (30-90mm)
- Individual Height Adjusters
- 64 Litre Grass Collector
- Cutting Width: 53cm (21")
- Self Propelled
- Self propelled Mower with classic Design and effective solutions
- Medium-sized single speed Lawn Mower with 46 cm cutting width and brigs and Stratton engine
- Quick and easy
- 77 cm cutting width and four cutting heights from 38-102 mm
- Briggs and Stratton power built 3105 engine, 344 cc, electric starting and lever operated manual transmission with shift on the go
- Compact in size and is therefore ideal for narrow lawn areas and small storage spaces
- 150 litre collector is suitable for collecting leaves as well as grass
- Designed for comfort with an ergo seat, step-through makes the mower easy to climb on and off of
Why Buy a Mcculloch Mower?
The Mcculloch Mower is incredible for many reasons and gives an amazing finish to your lawn and so if you are wanting the best looking garden possible then the Mcculloch Mower is a great choice.Some lawn mowers are powered by battery power or plug-in electric motor. Others are manually controlled as whenever the wheel of the mower is pushed forward, its blades spin.
Now if it’s cheap you’re look for then look no further than the old fully manual favourite … The size of the land you would be mowing is one of the major factors to consider. You need to measure the size of the land because this will determine the size of the mower you would buy. If your lawn is larger than half an acre, you need a larger lawn mower, but if it is lower than half acres, you need a small or medium lawn mower. You can also consider the slope of the land and the type of the grass on your yard. If you want a lot of maneuverability with your lawnmower, then opt for one that has a front drive. However, this is something which is only really going to be ideal if you have a flatter garden. If there is even the smallest of slopes in the garden, then you will want to opt for a lawnmower which offers rear drive instead. It will not lose traction quite as easily. This will ensure that you can mow your yard with ease.
The length of the cord can restrict the range and manoeuvrability of the mower. This can be overcome with the use of extension leads. The good news is that there’s a whole range of lawnmowers to choose from. Some high tech, some low tech and some most innovative wonders.