So if you are looking to buy a Flymo Compact 330 and want a very cheap price then this is great for you as they are all brand new and have very low prices. So you can easily buy a Flymo Compact 330 using this page and save a lot of money, and then also have the amazing lawn that a Flymo Compact 330 will give.
We only show the very cheapest prices that we could find and they are also all brand new and so top quality. So the cheapest Flymo Compact 330 that we can find are:
- Genuine replacement lawnmower motor that fits various Flymo lawnmower.
- THIS IS A GENUINE FLYMO PRODUCT.
- Manufacturer's Code - 5117899772
- Hover technology means that the Glider Compact 330 VC floats on a Cushion of air and is for cutting complex lawns
- Vision window allows you to See when the collection box needs emptying whilst the grass box itself is easy to remove and empty
- Convenient height adjustment yet with a central dial cuts close to walls, fences and over edges
- Cable storage on the handle keeps the power cord tidy and out of the way, while foldable handles also make for easier storage
- UPC: 692621986469
- Brand: Flymo
- MPN: 9670907-01
- Binding: DIY & Tools
- Color: Orange
- Weight: 25.22 pounds
- Dimensions: L 25.28 x W 15.51 x H 12.13 inches
- Label: Husqvarna Group
- ProductGroup: Home Improvement
Why Buy a Flymo Compact 330?
The Flymo Compact 330 is incredible for many reasons and gives an amazing finish to your lawn and so if you are wanting the best looking garden possible then the Flymo Compact 330 is a great choice.The rotary mower, depending upon its power output, is quite capable of coping with longer grass than the hover. Always ask your supplier for advice.
Remember no dragging cable! Able to cope with wet conditions and tricky terrain! And … you won’t need too much muscle nor a nearby electricity power supply! On the downside, they are heavy, sometimes an effort to start, smelly and noisy; hmm, bit like me. When you are looking for a cheap lawnmower, we suggest that you skip over those unbranded pieces. They are not worth the money. If they do break, and yes they will break as they are made by somebody who doesn’t really care about them, then you will be able to enjoy the fact that nobody is there to provide you with the support that you need.
As I’ve previously stated, rotary mowers tend to be cheaper than cylinder ones, that’s because the cylindrical system cost more to produce. As you’d expect the cylinder mowers are no doubt the best on the market. Electric mowers are the next cheapest option, with models frequently available at under £50. The most popular by far of this electric breed is the hover mower; do you remember the advert slogan, ‘It’s a lot less bovver with a hover!’? Read More »